1) What are the most important things you’d like me to accomplish in the first three months if I am hired for this position?
2) Is there anything at all that you’d like me to clarify to you?
3) How do you see my skills and experience fitting with the needs of your company?
4) What sort of training and development is involved?
5) What are the prospects for growth in this job?
6) How do you see this company evolving over the next five years?
7) What do you enjoy most about working here?
8) How would you describe the company culture?
9) How is performance typically measured and reviewed?
10) When do you expect to be making a hiring decision?
At Cactus Recruit we believe finding questions to ask your interviewer is a crucial part of preparing for any job interview. Asking questions is a simple way to show that you’re truly interested in the role and the company.
For more information please get in touch:
0161 470 4597